Charges with ELTA Courier
– Free pick up from the store.
– For parcels weighing up to 2 kg the charge is 2.50€ and for each additional kg +0.90€.
• Prefectures of Chania-Lassithi-Rethymnon:
– For parcels weighing up to 2 kg the charge is 2.70€ and for each additional kg +0.90€.
• Rest of Greece, including islands and inaccessible destinations:
– For parcels weighing up to 2 kg the charge is 2.80€ and for each additional kg +0.90€.
• FREE SHIPPING THROUGHOUT GREECE FOR PURCHASES OVER 50 €.
• Shipping by COD (cash, check) the charge is 1.80€.
• Delivery at a predetermined time, the charge is 3.10€.
• Performance Saturday the charge is 3.72€.
• Pick up on Saturday the charge is 3.72€.
• Our products are sent via ELTA Courier.
• It is possible for the order to be sent by the respective shipping company of your choice, upon our information.
•The delivery of the finished products takes place:
– For the city of Heraklion the same day or the next day of the order. Also for the residents of Heraklion, there is the possibility of free collection from the store.
– For the rest of Greece, the shipping time ranges between 1 to 4 working days, except for the unexpected, from the day of the order or its payment with the option of depositing in a bank account.
• In case a product is temporarily out of stock, the shipment may be delayed 2 to 5 working days and we will inform you immediately.
If the delay exceeds the stipulated period, the order remains pending and we will contact you for the expected product availability time, replacement, or cancellation of the order.
• Executions of orders take place Monday to Friday, 09:00 a.m. at 14:00 p.m.
• Upon completion of the delivery of the order to ELTA Courier, we send you an email with the tracking number of your parcel, in order to monitor its progress on its site ELTA Courier.
• For information on international shipments, contact us by phone at 2810333559 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.